Quick Build Kit specification
- The Quick Build Kit includes all airplane parts, except: the engine and its accessories, propeller, avionics and electrical system
- A complete airframe, which means a riveted airframe painted black inside, riveted vertical and horizontal tail unit and riveted wings
- Parts for installation of the fuel system, brake system, control system, front and main landing gear, Pitot-static system, and instrument board (without holes)
- An upholstery set, carpets, and baggage nets
- An installation kit for the Rotax 912 engine
SportStar MAX & Harmony LSA Quick Build Kits are Available.
- There are performance and comfort enhancements differences between the two models
- There is no cost difference between the two models
- .Approximately 200 build hours will be needed
- Pricing – available upon request
- SportStar MAX Quick Build Kit Manual – available upon request
You must certificate Evektor’s Quickbuild Kit Aircraft as E-LSA (Experimental Light Sport Aircraft) because it does not meet the “51 percent rule.” For more information about this rule and the difference between E-LSA & S-LSA please read this EAA Article: http://www.eaa.ca/experimenter/articles/2010-10_darside.asp
Parachute option is still available. Two Ballistic Recovery Options are available for your Evektor which are the MAGNUM SPEED SOFT 601 or GRS 6/600 SD. This option would need to be ordered when you order your kit as there are structures that must be factory installed to accommodate the parachute attachments.
Please leave a comment or contact Amy for more information.