Evektor Aircraft are custom aircraft.
137 equipment options to choose from.
Request a copy of the 2017 pricing sheet to view all equipment options with their associative pricing/ weights adjust in real-time with your selection.
Base Price of Evektor Harmony is 87,365 Euros.
This means that Evektor’s Base Model Harmony LSA:
- no bells and whistles, just what you need to fly
- exchange rate: 1.1
- starting cost: $100,576.50
- empty weight: 698.32lb
- Description of Base Model is listed at bottom of page
Nicely Equipped Evektor Harmony LSA
Total Purchase Weight & Price in lb / USD
Euro/USD Conversion rate used: 1.1
Full Garmin Version: $131,371 769.75 lb Dynon Full Version: $139,995 783.96 lb Dynon Glass Panel + Garmin NAV / COMM / XPDR + IPAD Holder $138,246 777.02 lb Dynon Glass Panel + Garmin NAV / COMM / XPDR + 80mm backup ASI +ALT $138,081 776.80 lb Analogue 6-Pack Version $111,131 748.14 lb
DT – Dynon IFR-Trainer Package: $140,721 785.62 lb
(picture available upon request)
GT- Garmin IFR-Trainer Package: $132,141 768.64 lb
(picture available upon request)
Equipment Included for Pricing Comparison:
- Matco brakes – with Wheel Pants
- WarpDrive Prop – nickel leading edge with tapered tips
- Aux. Gen & Night Lighting – single landing light (dual landing light available on request)
- NVFR back up ASI & ALT
- Compass SIRS
- High Back Seats – including headrest
- Top Painted Sun Shade (Standard = no protection, Koger retractable shade also available, but slightly heavier + 0.33lb)
- Defrost (heat & wind cooling)
- Dual Control, Electric Trim for both Pitch and Roll
- Oil Thermostat – highly recommended (be nice to your engine J )
- Electric Fuel Pump
- *Matco Brakes: $2,387 Increase Weight: 23.37 lb
- *WarpDrive Prop: $825 Increase Weight: 1.00 lb
- BRS Recovery System: $ 5,170 Increase Weight: 35.72 lb
- *Night VFR Lighting: $ 5,428.5 Increase Weight: 21.62 lb
- Rotax 912iS / 914 $ 8305 / $ 12650 Increase Weight: 20.95 lb
* indicates item is already included in packages quoted above
Current Pricing Sheets
- Available upon request.
Interested in Owning or Co-owning an Evektor?
- Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions.
Starting an LSA flight school?
Why is Buying an Evektor LSA a Cost-effective Decision?
- Considerably lower purchase cost compared to General Aviation (one half of new Cessna 172)
- Lower airplane insurance (Established presence in US – lower hull values)
- Lower operating expenses – consumables considerably lower than standard-category aircraft (oil, fuel, spark plugs, brakes … etc.)
- Lower maintenance costs
Scenario: Goal Empty Weight
Goal Empty Weight is 799.48 lb. For under $140,000, you can purchase a brand new Evektor Harmony, with a
- panel fully equipped with the latest Garmin Avionics
- Rotax 914 Turbo Engine
- Best Propeller / Brakes / etc… including equipment for Night VFR
- Empty Weight as low as 792.79!
- Leaving 7.01lb for Performance
- Full Tanks (31.7gal) – 190.52lb
- Passengers – 280lb
- Baggage – 50lb
- Total = 520.52 lb
- LSA Weight Limit = 1320 lb
- Goal Empty Weight = 799.48 lb
I did not want to take away from your performance buffer, but you could also add the following equipment for an additional 3.41 lb and still be under the empty weight limit (new empty weight would be 796.20lb):
- “Car” pedals
- Sliding Ventilation Windows
- Cockpit Isolation
- Stall Speed Alarm
Engine instruments: RPM indicator, Cylinder head temperature indicator (°C or °F), Electric fuel quantity indicator, Oil temperature indicator (°C or °F), Oil pressure indicator (MPa or psi) Flights instruments: Air speed indicator (knots or km/h), Altimeter (feet or m), Magnetic compass, Vertical speed indicator (ft/min or m/s), Bank indicator Firewall forward: Rotax 912 ULS (100 HP inclusive slip clutch and Airbox), Propeller Propuls AES 1700/3/R, (composite, ground adjustable, spinner), 12 V battery, Exhaust system, Combined engine cooling, Dry sump forced engine lubrication, Two spark electronic ignition system, Electric starter, AC generator, Engine oil check cup Controls: Dual hydraulic brakes (4 pumps), Dual control sticks, Mechanical flaps, Longitudinal, lateral, flaps and nose wheel control through push / pull rods, Throttle control with friction lock, Adjustable pedals, New design of instrument panel, Press-button circuit breaker, Nose wheel steering, Combined starting switch, Choke lever Interior: Ventilation system with NACA inlets and canopy side eye-ball vents, Standard seats with low back rests, De luxe lined interior, Four points seat belts, Padded seat belt shoulder straps, Side map pockets, Arm rests, Aft baggage compartment with luggage nets, “Open / Closed” canopy alert, 12 volt auxiliary outlet Exterior: Advanced all metal anodised and corrosion-proofed airframe, All joints of construction riveted as well as bonded for long service life, All heads of pop rivets filled with mastic for longevity of riveted joints, White colour painting, Tricycle landing gear with steerable nose wheel, Main Tires 15×6.00, Nose Tire 15×6.00, Tinted canopy with UV protection, Automotive type latching mechanism with separate canopy lock, Integral wing tanks 120 l (2x 60 l), Vortex generators on the wings for US market Accessories: Ground equipment, Canopy cover, Pilot operating handbook, Maintenance manual, Log book, Set of aircraft test records